Getting Through This Time of Crisis and How To Safe Guard Yourself
All of our lives has changed in just one week, the Coronavirus also known as Covid-19 has dawned on us before we know it, it literally shutdown the world... After a few days of accepting this new reality, I have found my ground again. I start to adjust my new work environment – home. I start to draw; paint; make art; design and create my story again…
At the mean time, I want to share a letter sent to me from a friend who is the head of a major hospital on how to protect ourselves during this period. The letter goes:
“ The Chinese has began to understand the characteristics of the Covid-19, it characterized by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick milk like fluids that solidifies and block the airways and lungs. They have discovered that in order to apply medicines, you have to open and unblock these airways for medicines to take effect. Their recommendation for what you can do to safeguard yourself are:
- Drink lots of hot liquid, coffee; soup; tea and warm water. In addition, take a sip of warm water every 20 minus because it carries any virus that might enter your mouth into your stomach and the gastric juice can neutralizes it before it gets into your lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic and warm water, like vinegar, salt or lemon everyday if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, any detergent or soap will kill it, but you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street, avoid sitting down anywhere, go straight into the shower. If you can not wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can be viable on these surfaces for up to 9 days. Be vigilant on touching handrails and door handles, be sure to wipe them down regularly at home.
- Don’t smoke.
- Washing your hands every 20 minutes using hand soap that foams, do this for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Eat fruits and vegetables, try to elevate your zinc levels, not just your vitamin C levels.
- Animals do not transmit this virus, it’s a person to person transmission.
- Try to avoid common flu because this will weaken your immune system and try to avoid eating and drinking anything cold.
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat or sore throat, use the above methodic to attack it immediately, the virus enter the system this way and remain in your system for 3 to 4 days before it passes your throat into your lungs.”
I have heard study report from multiple medical sources and they are all very similar, I hope this helps, stay warm and save!